Our biggest practical need:
In one month we will have our 3 boys in school! This will cost between $5000-$6000 for the year, approximately $450/month. This is money we have never had to raise before. In Belgium, we were able to put them in a great school for free. We are so thankful for the school the boys are able to attend here in Marseille, along with their friends from church. Their level of education and ability to be completely bi-lingual is a gift we believe God will use in so many ways. Would you please consider helping us cover their school costs for this coming school year?
WE ALREADY HAVE THE FIRST MONTH SPONSORED.
You can give monthly or one-time here (online) or via check (below), both will be a great help to us.
You could also help us purchase some of their supplies:
Needed (total $350):
- 3 backpacks ($20 each)
- 5 pencil bags ($10 each)
- 2 pens with rechargeable cartridges ($15 each)
- Daily planner (write homework in) ($15)
- Hand sanitizer ($10)
- Tissue boxes ($10)
- Hand soap ($5)
- Supplies Colton- notebooks, rulers, pencils, markers etc.- ($60)
- Supplies Ryland- notebooks, glue, scissors, pencils, markers- ($60)
- Supplies Beyren- glue, paint, pencils, markers- ($50)